Monday 21 September 2009

I'm Back!

Alrighty There People!

First of all, I must apologise – it has been many, many months since my last blog post. I’ve been busy – very busy – with another blog, a business, holidays, and – (most importantly?!) building up my PS3 games collection.

So what’s new?

Well, let’s start with my current games:
Singstar: ABBA
Singstar: Queen
Singstar: Pop Edition
Singstar: Volume 2
Wheelman
LittleBigPlanet
MotorStorm
MotorStorm: Pacific Rift
Midnight Club: Los Angeles
… to name a few…

Now what do you all think about the lastest PS3? The slimline edition? Nice, huh? But I’m going to stick to my trusty, fat, shiny, 60Gb version. Yes, the one that is backwards compatible with PS2 games, and the one that has 4 USB ports. And the one that looks awesome on my TV stand.

I must say that I’m impressed with Sony’s latest firmware update – dynamic themes are FAB!

So what are you looking forward to? Well, very shortly, I’m going to be getting Need for Speed: Shift, Colin McRae Dirt 2, IL2: Birds of Prey, and much more.

I’m really, really into LittleBigPlanet at the moment, I’m looking at acing all the levels and completing it 100%.

There’s been some awesome game demos too – and some lacklustre ones too.

What have I loved? Well, the demo’s for Dirt 2 and IL2: Birds of Prey have REALLY whetted my appetite for them. WET looks like a fantastic game – the demo for that is cool. I’ll try and get some reviews for them up soon.

What sucked? Well, I didn’t think much of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for a start – but then again, I’ve never been a fan of those scrolling fighting games.

I must admit, there have been a number of demos that I’ve downloaded, played for less than a minute, and then deleted – they were that bad. Mini Ninjas? No thanks (This looks like a theme here – trust me, I am not prejudiced towards ninjas!)

Well anyway, enough said. I’m going to post some reviews and pics here as soon as I can. So check back!

No comments: