Sunday 31 August 2008

Bionic Commando Rearmed




This game is fun. When I downloaded it, the synopsis told me that it was a game from the 80's, which I had never heard of. I was mildly surprised to see that it was a side scrolling game - interesting.


Funnily enough, though, I was really impressed with the graphics! They are nice and vibrant, and so much better than any 1980 arcade machine output.
The demo to this game is really short, but there is a mini game included in the game - go to the very top platform, enter the building, look at the screen and Hack the Network.

The training on the game was useful, and the game is simple. Shoot the enemies and collect power ups, and then use your grappling hook to jump over gaps and rappel up to higher platforms.

As stated, the demo is short, and comprises of about 4 screens, and probably doesn't take more than five minutes to complete, but it is fun.


My rating: 7/10


Download the demo, then download/buy the game when it is available - I certainly will be!


Your comments are welcome!

No comments: